How To Install APK Files From PC to Android Devices
This video will show you how to install an Android app from an APK file using a Windows PC
Learn How To Install Apk Files On Android Samsung: https://youtu.be/GGtpDVAUeR0
Make sure that you have enabled APK installs on your Android device
1. Connect your Android device to the PC via a USB cable. Select Use USB to Transfer files
2. Create an empty folder on your Android device. You can name it My APK or anything that makes sense to you.
3. Copy or move APK files from a PC to My APK folder your Android device.
4. On Android device, install ZArchiver from Play store.
(link file in the top comment)
5. Open ZArchiver, look for the APK file in My APK folder. Install APK on Android device.
install apk on android phone
install apk from pc to android